Develop the self-awareness needed to manage your relationships for a successful and happy life!
This is some blog description about this site
1. Avoid the temptation of thinking, “it’s easier if I do it myself!”
2. Everyone has a different work style and different ways of approaching and solving problems. Don’t get upset if it is not done “my way”. The results may be the same or even better!
3. Don’t assume that everyone understands. Always write up the key points and action steps for every meeting to make sure that everyone is on the same page.
4. Don’t try to control everything. You will go crazy!
5. If you are a new manager, give up your old role. Being a manager means a new way of thinking and doing.
6. Hang around! Your staff wants your visible presence and availability
7. Learn the art of “constructive criticism”, “gentle confrontation,” and candor.
8. Often there are no bad employees. Problems lie in the system in which they are working. Take a “systems” approach.
9. Don’t be biased by what your predecessor says about individuals on your team
10. Remember it’s all about relationships!